Martial Arts and Crafts Camp
East TN Tang Soo Do's Martial Arts and Crafts Camp offers a week of classes and activities, M-F from 9 a.m- 4 p.m.
The last hour on Friday will be a presentation by the students.
Students receive an intense study of martial arts for three hours of the day, plus an hour of demo practice. The
rest of the time will be filled with games, arts and crafts and structured play
Dates and Cost
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
$90 for full week
$20 a day*
*Prices for campers who are taking classes at ETTSD, 2nd (3rd, 4th, etc.) children in one family and children of active duty soldiers. (Just show us your ID!)
$70 for 1 week, and $17 a day.
If you need to leave your child for extra time before
9 a.m. or after 4 p.m., arrangements can be worked out on an individual basis.
|9:00||Structured Free Time|
|10:00||Martial Arts Basics|
|11:00||Martial Arts Games and Sparring|
|noon||Lunch / Structured Free Time|
|1:00||Martial Arts Forms and Weaponry|
Special Classes will be chosen from the following list:
- Paper Mache Dino Eggs and/or Masks (2 days - making and painting)
- Group Poem
- Popsicle stick boxes
- Torn and Cut Paper Collage
- Ninja Balls
- Foam Crafts
- Finger Paints
- Memory Books
Free Time Activities
- Free draw or color
- Board games
- Puzzles and Pattern Blocks
- Wii (sign up required)
- Reading Corner (bring a book or choose from our library)
- Paper mache updates (adding a layer)
- Camp participants should wear comfortable clothing to allow your child to move freely for the whole day.
- Camp participants must bring their own sack lunches. A light snack will
be provided in the afternoon, but lunch should be brought from home.
- A performance will be given on Friday afternoon. There will be a
martial arts demonstration, a performance of their group poem (week 2) and an art show.
- If your camp participant needs to arrive before 9 a.m. or stay past 4
p.m. there will be an additional charge per child, price negotiable.
Pictures from previous Camps